webonlineservice aims at resolving/providing online solutions to different queries/problems that users of personal computers and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service while creating their profile on the Portal for this purpose may be parting with their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly. This Policy applies to persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with webonlineservice customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit webonlineservice web site, persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of webonlineservice, and persons submitting employment inquiries to webonlineservice. This Policy does not apply to persons employed by webonlineservice We agree not to process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by the users."Form of Information"
This Policy applies to information that is obtained by webonlineservice whether through electronic or print communications. webonlineservice respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. webonlineservice requests certain Personal Information as identified herein. Do not provide webonlineservice with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so."Personal Information"
"Personal information" means any information relating to an identified natural person, or a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number, or one or more factors relating to physical, psychological, mental, economic, or social identity."How Does webonlineservice Gather Personal Information?"
• General Browsing: webonlineservice gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitor’s online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
• Registration and Transactions: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase service plans online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and telephone number), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable webonlineservice to deliver services to you.
webonlineservice and its employees do not entertain the credit card information in any form of communication on any of the media (website, chat, testimonial, remote support, email and voice). webonlineservice neither stores nor publishes your credit card number on any of the media form on its server.
• System information: webonlineservice do not access any Personal Information (such as the contents of personal documents or web browsing history) stored on a PC.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify webonlineservice immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. webonlineservice will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by webonlineservice or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the "forgot my password" feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your webonlineservice account information. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. webonlineservice does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, webonlineservice specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized webonlineservice spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of webonlineservice.
1. Onward Transfer: webonlineservice may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as webonlineservice agent, where it makes sure that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles or applicable law.
2. Security: webonlineservice takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. webonlineservice website has safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. In certain areas of webonlineservice website, webonlineservice uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions. While webonlineservice strives to protect your Personal Information, webonlineservice cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information, so webonlineservice. urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser. Within webonlineservice, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access by authorized personnel...
3. Data Integrity: will collect Personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. webonlineservice takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
4. Children: webonlineservice website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
5. Third Party Sites: webonlineservice website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a webonlineservice logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although webonlineservice chooses its business partners carefully, webonlineservice is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
6. Enforcement: webonlineservice periodically verifies that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. As an initial matter, webonlineservice shall address each individual complaint regarding webonlineservice compliance with this Policy. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by webonlineservice and the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then webonlineservice agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration through the use of JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, ADR/Equimar, or another U.S. based arbitration administrator to be selected by webonlineservice.
All our products come with 100% money back guarantee. If customer is not happy with software performance he/she can apply for refund within the first 30 days. After the refund is process the licenses allotted to the customer will stand as deactivated. In case a customer seek for a refund after 30 days he/she will be refunded 75 % of the total cost paid to us.Delivery Policy
We do not deliver hard copy of software. All purchased software are provided via electronic form like a FTP Link or a download link on a website or in email.
Support against goods and individual support programs are delivered or provided using remote access of the computer.
During the remote access customer is always the primary participant. webonlineservice have rights to access only the system files and attributes in order to fix the problems and provide appropriate support.